Saturday, March 2, 2013

Fingerpainting....

I did this this morning in my iPad. Done with the Sketchbook Pro app.
A couple of years ago, our pal Cedric Hohnstadt started "March is Sketchbook Month", during which all participants committed to draw a sketch per day during the month of March, and post them online. Some of us have kept up the tradition. So here is my March 2nd sketch.

Yes, it's been a few weeks since I posted here. I've been up to my eyeballs in a move, and some tight deadlines, so my extracurricular sketching has been kept to a minimum. But I am happy to say, I am back!

3 comments:

  1. OH yeah, that might be a bit hard for me to do but I will give it a shot if I can. I love this. it looks like a ton of fun! Yeah I'm suh-lammed as well. It's good to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good im glad to see your stuff again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is great! love the freshness.

    ReplyDelete