Saturday, October 1, 2011

World's Worst Baby's Room Mural Concept.

I was inspired by watching "The Expendables" and then the, "World's worst idea for a Baby's room Mural" came to me. 

It's ugly, it's heinous, I hardly want to look at it even though I drew it, for crying out loud. I thought of one of the funniest things the Simpson's has ever done; Bart's Clown bed that Homer decided to make for him. It all seemed to make so much sense. Now that I see it in all it's glory, I kind of want to paint this in an infant's room to see what the reaction would be. I'd imagine lots of crying. 

You can say it, it's weird. It's probably one of the weirdest things I've ever done. 
It's out of my system now....




3 comments:

  1. Please check out Amanda's drawing as it fell into the end of Sept. category.
    My links only show month to month so this is the only one showing for October.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are once sick puppy...er, cat.

    Drawing is a superb outlet, eh? "Out of your system" is right; now we're more sure you won't go all Dahmer on us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's somewhere between the cut outs from Monty Python's Flying Circus and just flat out serial killer, we've determined

    ReplyDelete