Friday, March 2, 2012

March 2nd! Day Two! - Jody

I used to really love Jon Stewart. If I had children, I would not want them watching him, though. He's gotten into the habit of working blue which is concerning. What else can you expect from the world though. I give him credit for being an incredibly intelligent man. He seems like he might be the same birth order wise as me in that humor is a bit familiar. I have to let up on my sarcasm these days or else people won't want their kids around me either. 


6 comments:

  1. Wow! Send the original to him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree. Wow is right. Fantastic Drawing Jody. Really nailed his look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is incredible... jody you draw people so perfectly
    ! i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Real nice. Love the shading/rendering on the hand and face, especially near the eyes. SO good, Jody!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I appreciate the uplifting comments! :)

    ReplyDelete